Returns & Refunds
The following policy is for online purchases only.
At Party Things we intend to make your shopping experience as fun, trouble free and easy as possible.
In the event that you wish to return or request a refund for items ordered, please contact Party Things within 30 days of your order being placed, by either calling us on 02 4973 3470 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A Party Things representative will respond to your request with 24 hours of being notified.
Faulty or Damaged Products
All products purchased are checked as part of our process in completing your order. In the unlikely occasion that your items become damaged as part of transportation, a refund or replacement for the faulty product is conditional to the following;
- You must keep evidence of the faulty product and the carton in which it was shipped until we advise on your requested refund or exchange. We will require a photo of the product and package for insurance purposes to prove the issue. If the photo is insufficient we may request additional photo's. If you dispose of the item before we approve (or reject the claim), we reserve the right to reject your claim.
- We will not provide a refund or replacement if the product has been misused, mishandled, or incorrectly installed. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all instructions and warnings by the manufacturer are followed.
- The delivery time for a replacement product starts from when we confirm that we will replace your product, and will then follow the same procedure for despatching an order. Refer to our Shipping times for estimated delivery.
Change of Mind Returns
We are happy to refund most items if returned to us within 30 days of the invoice date according to the following conditions;
- All items must be in good saleable and unused condition.
- All items being returned must be in the original packaging (as sold) and must include all pieces.
- We are happy to refund costumes and most wearable items provided they are unworn (except for trying on for sizing purposes) and still in the original undamaged packaging (as sold).
- If we deem that the items have been worn, used, marked, or altered in any way we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
- The return postage of the items will be at the customers expense.
- If the entire order is being returned we will deduct the original postage cost to Party Things from the refund amount.
- We reserve the right to apply a 10% re-stocking fee plus a $10 processing fee.
Some of the products that we supply are strictly non-refundable due to their nature. Please see our list of non-refundable items below;
- All food products including cake decorations, icings, and confectionary.
- All latex & foil balloons including plain and printed.
- Any items supplied in larger quantities that we normally stock as a special order for the customer.
- Seasonal products after the end of that particular season.
- Costs incurred by the customer for return of any items.
The following items are only refundable if they have not been opened in any way;
- Socks and stockings.
- Moustaches, beards, and facial hair.
- Cosmetics and face paints.