Terms & Conditions
By using or accessing this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to the Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please do not use this site.
About the Terms & Conditions
In these Terms & Conditions "we", "our", "us" means "Party Things" and "Party Things Online Supplies", and "you", "Your", or "Yours" refers to anyone accessing or using the site.
- Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, download, and print in hard copy portions of this site solely for the purpose of pacing an order with us or as a resource in making a decision to purchase from us and we retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the contents.
- You must not, without prior written permission, exploit any of our site materials for commercial purposes or other purposes that are not expressly permitted under these Terms & Conditions.
- You are not authorised, without our prior written permission to reproduce, frame, download, store (in any medium), communicate, show or play in public, adapt, change, or create a derivative work from that content.
- Content on our website should be used as a guide only. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of prices, specifications, images and information displayed on this site, we are not responsible for any error and reserve the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including without limitation, the unavailability of any product, an error in price, image or the product description posted on this site, or an error in your order.
- All stock availability representations are accurate to the last known stock level but are subject to change at any time. If for any reason we cannot supply a particular item for an order placed on our website, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- This site may contain links to external websites that are not operated by Party Things. These links are provided for your convenience only and we make no representations or warranties or have any responsibility or liability for these other websites. and these links do not indicate, expressly or implied, that we endorse a site or the products or services that are provided at those sites.
Legal Capacity To Transact
- You, by agreeing to these terms and conditions, agree to the terms and conditions of Shipping and Returns & Refunds as defined under these headings on this site.
- By placing an order to purchase a product on this site, you acknowledge and agree that you have read and understood these terms and conditions. If you are not sure of what one or more of the terms and conditions mean, then please contact us.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you cannot place orders with us. By accepting these Terms & Conditions you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years.
- Should we suffer any damage or other losses as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, we reserve the right to seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who caused any order (s) to be placed with us.
- Party Things is not responsible for nor does it give any warranty in respect of any materials or other products which give rise to any adverse effects on any person due to allergy or intolerance reactions arising from your use of any materials such as wigs, clothing, face paint etc. We are not responsible for any damages suffered by any person or property in the conduct of any game or activity supplied by Party Things.
- You by agreeing to these terms and conditions, indemnify Party Things against all claims, actions, suits, demands or costs made against Party Things by any goods and materials supplied by Party Things.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- We reserve the right to change our Terms & Conditions from time to time as required. As such, you should check these Terms & Conditions periodically. Changes will not apply to any orders we have already accepted unless the law requires it. If you violate any of these Terms & Conditions you may have your access cancelled and you may be permanently banned from accessing, viewing, browsing and/or using the site.